Tuesday, 7 January 2025

8 Jan 2025 Journal

 Shreya, I know this is hard, going out of your comfort zone with nobody else with u, just by yourself. But my dear, u need to do it anyway. This man he's working so hard and he's so stressed, and he has given up on you. Don't be like this, it's high time you change girl. 

Let's start with 1 step at a time, we'll make 1 assignment first and then create a resume and apply for jobs. Not from tomorrow but from day after tomorrow we'll start writing 2 articles every day. No, it's not much and we can do it.

To start, we'll go for a walk 7 am every day, when we're tired we'll do Yog Nidra by 4 but stop sleeping in the daytime okay. Let's start with this and we'll plan the rest afterwards 

If I don't start now, I will never start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Jan 2025 Journal

 Shreya, I know this is hard, going out of your comfort zone with nobody else with u, just by yourself. But my dear, u need to do it anyway....